1. Management of the store’s commercial performance
• To make sure all store policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
• To provide feedback on the clientele and product line performances and provide suggestions for improvement.
• To provide quantitative information on fast / slow movers, stock levels, customer trends and specific likes / dislikes to the Retail Director and Buying Department.
• To develop a loyal clientele and focus on client relations so a continued business is maintained throughout the year.
• To maximize sales by implementing and monitoring the sales assistants and sales ability.
2. Team Management
• To ensure that your team represents the image of the company and the Brand they represent at all times.
• To lead the team and organize their day to day work in the store.
• To take part in the coaching, development, motivation and evaluation of the staff.
• To coach the team on a daily basis on their selling skills.
• To shadow the new comers and provide them with all the information about the company they are working for.
• To conduct performance management and appraisals for subordinates.
• To produce monthly reports for the Retail Director.
• To produce sales reports for the Buying team when required.
• To report all maintenance issues of your store immediately to the Retail Management team.